Thursday 28 June 2012

POO STICKS !

Blog spot is a wank spot.  I rarely blog because am always doing something and don't really enjoy sitting
still looking at a screen. 
To day is a nice sunny day in June and I need to be in all day waiting on a delivery.

What productive things could  I do  I thought.   Blog and upload previous entries from April. 
Well as it turns out Blogger doesn't let you upload like it used to .


I tried uploading my entries from April and it pops up in June with today's date and time. Not claming
to be a wiz on the blogs/net but this is really crap and cant believe this is the end of my draft now & blog when I have the time. If you know what I am doing wrong on this blogging matter please get in touch with me and Ill take you to Pizza East  on Mondays.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.